[Madness

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » [Madness » [Игротека » Включили/Выключили свет>>

Включили/Выключили свет>>

Сообщений 181 страница 209 из 209

долго бы валялась?*_* *теплится надежда на жаренно-печёно-вареное мясо. выключила*

*включила* ну жди жди, это бесполезное ожидание чуда)

*выключила* а так? *зажгла костёр, пляшет с бубном*

а говорят, что пещерные люди перевелись хДДД я уверена в обратном *включила, залила костер водой с ведра*

*смотрит на дату соо* так ведь ты пару дней назад писала... .-.

это не пещерный человек, а индейка!xDD *выключила*

*включила* я обновила соо хД чтоб ты появилась!)
индейка?! О,О *знает, что это очень вкусно* *облизнулась, взяла нож* да наступит день благодарения xDDD *рубит индейку*

*выключила* дык я же вииидела хDD мне отвечать было... лень... ._.
не пробовала никогда индейку. но животных убивать не дам. *индейка, вереща, побежала куда подальше*

Илона написал(а):

дык я же вииидела хDD мне отвечать было... лень... ._.

*включила* Шикамару блин -.-
*погналась за индейкой с луком, стрелами и крича что то насчет запеченной курицы*

*выключила* скорее скрещенные Шикамару и Чоджи хDD
*индейка юркнула в нору кротов, и, спокойно углубляясь в землю, побежала по своим делам*

Илона написал(а):

спокойно углубляясь в землю, побежала по своим делам*

наш могучий русский язык == хДДД
*включила* скорее обжорик хДДД бабочку* не трогай! хДДД
Чоджи - значит бабочка

ау, мать твою! мне лезгинку станцевать чтоли?!11

а я на фест пойду!
а я косплеить буду!
а я на фест уйду!
тро-ло-ло-ло-ло-о-о-о-о-о
XDDD йахуууу

*выключил* что у вас тут за наркомания? о.о

Fabulous, what a web site it is! This webpage presents useful information to us, keep it up.

You've made some really good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all important infos. I'd like to see more posts like this .

Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the web the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as other folks consider worries that they just don't understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Article writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out more details.

Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

I'm curious to find out what blog system you're using? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I achievement you get admission to consistently fast.

Excellent write-up. I certainly appreciate this website. Keep it up!

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously feel this web site needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

Everyone loves it whenever people come together and share views. Great website, continue the good work!

Вы здесь » [Madness » [Игротека » Включили/Выключили свет>>